Clear your browser's cookies before clicking on one of our poker site links. This is to ensure that you are properly set up to receive rakeback.
You must also submit your Cake Poker Screen Name in the box of the next step.
Cake Poker Rakeback 2012
2012 Cake Poker Review
Cake is a fast growing Poker Room offering some great bonuses, freerolls and promotions. This is a great room to gain experience and grow your bankrolls. they offer several player freerolls and low buy-in tournaments. Our players get:
- 33% Cake Poker Rakeback
- 100% Deposit Bonus
- 5k Weekly Private freeroll Entry
- VIP Program
Ease Of Competition and Player Traffic
Cake Poker is one of the softest rooms to play at right now. Cake doesn't allow stat trackers such as Poker Tracker or PAHUD, so the competition is very soft especially at the middle limit cash games.
Cake Poker.com has become known as a great place to build your bankroll because of the huge amount of fish and the big bonus and rakeback offer.
Cake Poker Deposit and Cashout options for 2012
Cake Poker is one of the easy US poker sites to deposit at. Don't believe us, check out the methods below.
- Quick Tender: This takes a few days to set up, but works well after your done. They do charge fees thought. Note: You must email Cake support to get this added to your optionsNeteller: Most trusted online payment processors - US not allowed
- Usemywallet : A respected online payment processor, less fees than Usemywallet, but US players not allowed
- Visa: Credit card, 50% chance of acceptance
- Mastercard: Once again, low chance of acceptance for US players
Cake Poker has some nice promos going. Along with their bonuses, they also give players cold coins and gold cards for playing cash games and tournament. These Gold coins and cards can be used in the Cake Poker Store or to enter big tournaments like the 100K tournament on Sunday Customer Service. Cake Poker customer service is only done through email. Support is quick to respond and speak English which is rare now days.
Cake Poker Software
The software is one of the only negatives to the site. They have been making upgrades, and will soon have re-sizable tables which is a must for multi-table players. Once you get use to using it you'll be ok. Cake Poker has just introduced new resizable tables! Minimum Deposit: $25